What are All-on-4® Treatment Concept Dental Implants?
All-on-4® Treatment Concept is the name of an effective and efficient technique normally using 4 dental implants in the upper or lower jaw to secure a permanent set of natural looking, replacement teeth. This allows for a long term, permanent solution encouraging strong, sturdy support and a more natural smile.
Unlike denture wearers, those with the All-on-4® Treatment Concept enjoy:
- A permanent set of teeth that both look and feel natural
- A permanent set of teeth that won’t fall out at embarrassing moments
- An uncovered upper palate allowing for more taste when enjoying meals
- A stable bite force allowing them to eat any types of foods they enjoy
- Reduced sagging around the mouth which would normally make the face look older
- No more adhesives, creams or nightly removal
- No more sore spots or gagging
And the good thing is it is possible to go from having no teeth to a functional and attractive set of replacement teeth in one treatment session.
The All-on-4® Treatment Concept was pioneered and trademarked by Nobel Biocare, a world leader in innovative dental solutions, with collaboration by noted European implant dentist Dr Paulo Malo. Our extensive clinical research resulted in a successful procedure which uses the fewest implants possible and delivers a permanent and natural smile solution in the shortest time possible.